[WBEL-users] up2date -l error

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Mon Jun 13 16:00:57 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 11:01, William Hooper wrote:

> > Doh!
>
> Are we looking at the same place?  The mirror list for WBEL3 (
> http://whiteboxlinux.org/up2date-mirrors/wbel3-updates ) still appears to
> include wrong URLs for the last for entries.

Yea, I forgot I also updated the wbel3 list at the same time.  Now fixed
there.

> Additionally, it appears the ftp.ale.org entry is incorrect in the WBEL4
> list also ( http://whiteboxlinux.org/up2date-mirrors/wbel4-updates ).

Missed that one also.  Thinking that I really need to rewrite the script
that builds the download page to regenerate these files at the same
time.  This sort of thing will only get worse in the future if I don't.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!