[WBEL-users] Automatic Turn-off Monitor Time.

Daniel J. Summers daniel at djs-consulting.com
Fri Jun 17 22:55:16 CDT 2005

Corwin Burgess wrote:

> I noticed that when I selected Reply for this mail list the To:
> address wasn't whitebox-users at beau.org. I had to manually edit the To:
> address. I checked my other subscriptions and the correct To: address
> was selected. Is there a problem with this mail list or do I have a
> problem? If I have a problem can you tell me the solution? I'm using
> Thunderbird.

That's an intentional configuration on this list.  Most of us are used
to it (well, at least most of the time!).  :)

--
*Daniel J. Summers*
E-mail - 	daniel at djs-consulting.com <mailto:daniel at djs-consulting.com>

GEEKCODE 3.12 GCS/IT d s-:+ a C++ L++ E--- W++ N++ o? K- w !O M--
V PS+ PE++ Y? !PGP t+ 5? X+ R* tv b+ DI++ D+ G- e h---- r+++ y++++