[WBEL-users] WBEL 4 and sendmail replacing exchange

Kirby C. Bohling kbohling at birddog.com
Tue Jun 28 18:43:20 CDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 06:32:35PM -0500, Erick Perez wrote:
> Jan, are you aware of any tools that can be used to migrate exchange
> mailboxes to a sendmail solution?

It would seem that you could do something like "imapxfer".

http://docs.biostat.wustl.edu/cgi-bin/man2web?program=imapxfer&section=1

Assuming that you have IMAP available on both ends.  I'm not sure
how it does recursive folders.  I've used other mbx tools
(specifically mbxcvt), with pretty good luck.  However, that was a
commandline interface on a UNIX machine to convert form mbox to mbx
file format.

    Kirby