[WBEL-users] updates

Thomas E Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Wed Jun 29 21:20:53 CDT 2005

I was taking your advice and started configuring yum.  First, I renamed
/etc/yum.repos.d/wbelmirrors.yum to wbelmirrors.repo as yum.conf directs.

For some reason, yum is looking for wbel 2 instead of wbel 4.  To my
knowledge, I didn't think there was a wbel 2.  I believe it is getting '2'
from Fedora 2 (the OS previously installed), but from where, I don't know.
I tried changing $releasever in wbelmirrors to '4' but that didn't work
either.

Anyone know where the problem may lie?

TIA