[WBEL-users] Commercial Yum mirror

Mark A. Lewis mark at siliconjunkie.net
Tue Mar 1 20:06:13 CST 2005

Well, I think what you will find is that anyone that is willing to pay
for a service will just rsnync and make their own local mirror. I would
think that the only ones that may pay for something like this would be
someone with multiple servers, which even makes it more likely they will
make their own mirror.

I think you need to find something "value added" to even have a hope.