[WBEL-users] Hardening a WBEL3 server?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 15:37:49 CST 2005

Hi Guys,

I'm finally getting my WBEL3 server to the point where I am almost ready to
put it into production.  It will be protected by a hardware firewall, but it
doesn't have its own true DMZ (although I know it probably should - these
things will be done at a later stage).  So in the meantime, I need to figure
out how I can harden this machine as best as possible.

Can anyone point me to some good HowTo's for hardening a WBEL server?  I
found a few short resources for hardening Redhet 7.2, but was wondering if
there might be anything more in depth and at the enterprise level server.

Thanks!

Eric