[WBEL-users] RAID

Arif Gangji arifgan at neonrain.com
Mon Mar 7 14:47:01 CST 2005

Hello,

This is my first time trying to install Whitebox 3.0 and I'm having all
sorts of problems...mainly with the Highpoint RocketRAID 133 card that is in
the system....Highpoint doesn't have drivers for this kernel, anyone have
any ideas or suggestions?

I tried compiling a proper driver with their source files using directions
from:
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=223

I figured it would be close, but no luck....

Bios on the machine sees the drives, sees the RAID setup, try to install
WBEL and it doesn't see them to partition them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Arif