[WBEL-users] Power failures and Sending sms from server

Simone simone72 at email.it
Thu Mar 10 02:57:27 CST 2005

Thanks a lot for your replies and suggestions. The BIOS was set up
properly, "After power loss - ON", but I suppose power came back while
the server was in the "Power down" state, not giving the BIOS a chance
to detect the change and restart. I guess now the only way is to check
if a BIOS upgrade could fix it, or maybe WBEL4 will have a different
power management. I'll check both opportunities.
Thanks for the hint on SMS, my SMS email service sucks unfortunately, so
I guess I would receive the sms  way too late, but I'll give it a  try,
as you suggested.

Have a nice day,
Simone