[WBEL-users] Announcing the availability of White Box EnterpriseLinux 3.0 Respin 2

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 22:16:06 CST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:18:36 +1000, Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au
<Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au> wrote:
> I seem to be having problems with disk 1 ISO as downloaded from more
> than one site. The md5 sum doesn't match. The other 2 are fine. Anybody
> else seeing this?

Did you use FTP/HTTP/RSYNC?  If so, BitTorrent is a better way for you
to get it?  BitTorrent includes hashing natively so you KNOW your
local copies of the files are good as long as your .torrent file is
good.

At this point it's likely that hundreds, if not thousands, of people
have downloaded/installed WBEL4 successfully, so I'd guess it's just
your files.

Greg