[WBEL-users] Respin updates question

Graham Purcocks grahamp at wsieurope.com
Wed Mar 16 03:48:56 CST 2005

Marc

The respins are never maintained. Its just a snapshot of WBEL at a
particular time. Respin 1 was RHEL update 2 and Respin 2 is update 4.
It's WBEL 3 which is maintained. Updates apply after either respin, you
just need fewer updates on the later respin. Also the later respin will
install on more recent hardware.

And no for the last question as WBEL hasn't changed as explained above.

Hope this helps
Graham