[WBEL-users] MD5 Sums failure

Joe Price pricetech at charter.net
Sun Mar 20 10:49:53 CST 2005

Erik Williamson wrote:
> My mirror (mirror.cpsc.ucalgary.ca) syncs from rsync.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu
> - all the iso's that I have are fine except for
> liberation-respin2-binary-i386-1.iso - so it would seem to me that
> gatech (the master North american mirror) just needs to resync with
> beau.org, and we'll all eventually be happy.

In case anybody is interested, here are the checksums I got:

ale dot org
752bcf496af455dec8e59228e1117e94

esat
d76bb62b3d98a2806faf258813223c32

gatech
752bcf496af455dec8e59228e1117e94

jac
752bcf496af455dec8e59228e1117e94

kspei
21c42045a2ce2d36e9a99947c8af419e

Originally got failures on both one and two from belnet.  Download both
again and finally got a good disk one, but two still bad.  I was able to
come up with three good ISO's by "combining downloads".

Hope this information is helpful to somebody.

Joebewan