[WBEL-users] White Box Enterprise Linux 4

Jan-Albert van Ree javanree at vanree.net
Sat May 7 05:15:36 CDT 2005

On Saturday 07 May 2005 04:04, John Morris wrote:
> Yes it has been delayed a few weeks longer than planned, but this baby
> is finally born!
>
> White Box Enterprise Linux 4 is now moving to the mirrors.  The i386 iso
> images are widely distributed as I type and the x86_64 and source images
> should appear within 24 hours.  The rest of the tree will be populated
> as bandwidth permits.  As usual a torrent is also running, currently
> with two seeds and a dozen downloads already in progress.

AWESOME work John! Thanks a million.
I've mirrored the ISO's for i386 and source on my box,
http://www.vanree.net/wbel40/ , up as long as bandwidth permits ;)

I'll be adding packages I've always built for wbel30 lateron as time permits
(server stuff first) This also means my wbel30 tree will no longer be
refreshed and I might nuke the workstation part since I'll be moving
workstations to 4.0 ...
--
Jan-Albert van Ree  | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
VanRee IT Solutions | http://www.vanree.net