[WBEL-users] Creating a bootable DVD ISO from the CD ISOs

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat May 7 19:06:44 CDT 2005

Dear list,

Is there a straightforward (and documented) way to create a bootable
DVD ISO image from the 4 CD ISO images now available for WBEL4?

I was very happy when the WBEL3 respin 2 release was made available as
a single DVD image, but in order to save bandwidth (yet allow me to
get WBEL4 now) I was hoping I could take the 4 CDs and convert them
into a DVD for future installations.

Many thanks if anyone can give me a few pointers, and many thanks to
John et al at Beauregard for another WBEL release.

Cheers,
Nick