[WBEL-users] Creating a bootable DVD ISO from the CD ISOs

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Tue May 10 16:59:47 CDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 19:06, Nick wrote:

> Is there a straightforward (and documented) way to create a bootable
> DVD ISO image from the 4 CD ISO images now available for WBEL4?

Yes, there is a script floating around that can do it with only minor
modifications.  Which is why I didn't release DVD iso images this time.
As soon as I get caught up on some local stuff I plan to modify and post
a script that will do the deed.  I'm attaching the RH based version if
you or anyone else wants to go ahead and attack the problem.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!