[WBEL-users] upgrade from WBEL3 to WBEL4

Dan Geist dan.geist at cox.com
Wed May 11 16:52:49 CDT 2005

So, I upgraded from whitebox3 to whitebox4 (using anaconda) and
everything appeared to go well, with the following exceptions:

- My focus behavior is x-windows is messed up. I remember configuring
sawfish to do "click to focus" a long time ago, and now I have to use a
hotkey or click on the windowpane to change focus. Quite annoying.

- Evolution... I use it for work email with connector and it was working
fine, now, any time I attempt to reply to anything, I get a popup error
and the client crashes, prompting be to send info to developers.

Has anyone had similar problems and if so, how do you fix it.

Thanks.
Dan