[WBEL-users] upgrading WB 3 to WB 4 using yum!

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Thu May 12 20:22:40 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 13:22, israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu wrote:
> How can I upgrade my Server WB 3.0 respin2 to WB 4.0 using yum?

You can't.  One of the key devels on the RH lists put it bluntly that
you would lose badly if you tried with RHEL so I think it is safe to say
you would get into no end of trouble with WBEL as well.  Anaconda will
do the deed though, although it has been noted that upgrading will cost
SELinux support as Anaconda won't be able to cope with adding SELinux
labels on an upgrade.  If you are a wizard you should be able to
configure it after the upgrade process finishes.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!