[WBEL-users] looking for repositories...

israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu
Sat May 14 22:13:42 CDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 14:54 -0500, israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu wrote:
> Please, Where can I find a list of repositories all over internet.. I
> want to keep my CentOS servers up 2 date with mailscanner, clamAV,
> syslog-ng, and others... I know dag has a very goog one but there are
> some paktes I can not find in dag repository like mailscanner,
> syslog-ng, among others...
>
> Sorry if it's offtopic but I need it!
----
don't know about syslog-ng
--> don't know? I've heard syslog-ng is better than syslogd...

mailscanner is self-contained, updated frequently and no packagers
bother with it since it is script driven (especially the install). The
rpm's that you download are source rpm's and are basically all perl code
and thus are recompiled by the install script - making it fairly easy...

http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/downloads.shtml
--> yes, I know, but I have a lot of servers and I am looking a way to
install mailscanner at the same time in every Server... is there a way
to do this?

Regards,
Israel

Craig