[WBEL-users] looking for repositories...

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Mon May 16 10:45:09 CDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 10:44 -0500, israel.garcia at cimex.com.cu wrote:
> [...]
----
you don't - since an update to MailScanner would require updating the
configuration files as well - if you read their 'upgrade' docs...you
must run their scripts to update each machine unless you want to
distribute the same configuration file
(/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf)

that is the kind of thing that rpm or an overlay to rpm such as apt or
yum could never do

Craig