[WBEL-users] Updates directory tree?

Dan Geist Dan.Geist at cox.com
Tue May 17 13:48:57 CDT 2005

I realize that many of the initial errata of RHEL4 were included in the
initial release of WBEL4, but when should we expect to at least have the
updates directory tree in place:
i.e. ~/4/en/updates/i386/headers/header.info

...so that any automated update scripts don't keep failing
unpleasantly....

I can deal with having no updates available, but It would be nice to get
a definitive NACK from the repository instead of just a http 404 error
whenever up2date is run.

Thanks.
Dan

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 12:10 -0700, Ed Morrison wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 08:34, Pablo Silva wrote:
> > Dear People:
> >
> >      I've tryed to work with dag repository, but
> > that's the message:
> >

> My message is somewhat different but I too am experiencing issues with
> Dag's site using yum:
>
> [root at mon root]# yum update
> Gathering header information file(s) from server(s)
> Server: CentOS-3 - Addons
> Server: CentOS-3 - Base
> Server: CentOS-3 - Plus
> Server: Dag RPM Repository for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
> retrygrab() failed for:
>   http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el3/en/i386/dag/headers/header.info
>   Executing failover method
> failover: out of servers to try
> Error getting file
> http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el3/en/i386/dag/headers/header.info
> [Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 304: Not Modified

Dan Geist | dan.geist at cox.com | (404) 269-6822
Cox Communications - Engineering Security