[WBEL-users] upgrade and atrpms

Dennis Gilmore dennis at royalpublishing.com
Tue May 17 14:16:02 CDT 2005

On Tuesday 17 May 2005 01:08 pm, Jose Moreira wrote:
> Hello, i have WBL4 and just now added the ATrpms apt source do
> sources.list. after an apt-get update && apt-get update, apt wants to
> (but i havent done it) perform the following upgrades:
I dont like atrpms  because they dont care if they replace core system
packages.  the only machine i use any atrpms packages is my mythtv box  and
then im very careful about how i do updates and installs.  the choice is
yours and things may be fine  but if it breaks stuff   its hard to say whos
at fault  the call is yours and your alone to make on what level of risk you
are comfortable with

--
Regards

Dennis Gilmore  RHCE
Network Manager
Royal Publishing
(309)693-3171 x299
7620 N. Harker Drive
Peoria IL 61615

Fedora Core release Rawhide (Rawhide)
 14:13:13 up 27 days,  5:58, 11 users,  load average: 0.47, 0.37, 0.38