[WBEL-users] WBEL 3.0r2, DVD, Bittorrent

Alexandre Aufrere loopkin at nikosoft.net
Tue May 17 15:01:10 CDT 2005

Yes. We didn't have time yet to qualify WBEL4, and we already know that
it doesn't work on pure i586.
BTW, i have two questions:
- did someone test if WBEL4 works on Via C3 ?
- did someone test yum upgrade WBEL3.0r2 => WBEL4 ?

Of course, we could install 3.0r1, but that would be a bit silly... a
lot of upgrades to download for nothing...