[WBEL-users] 4.0 media check blues

Randy rocano at comcast.net
Tue May 17 20:40:25 CDT 2005

I've downloaded manifestdestiny and they md5sumed
OK. Burned a set of CDs with Nero 6.0, but when I install
they all fail the media check. Since the checksum is
OK, I ass-ume the download is good. Cut another set
of CDs using Paragon with the same results. I'm using
the same machine/CDrom to burn and install. I tried
2 other PC's and the media check always fails. The
installation seems to startup and run OK.

Can anyone suggest what the problem might be, please.

Randy