[WBEL-users] WBEL 3.0r2, DVD, Bittorrent

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Tue May 17 21:34:45 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 14:24, Alexandre Aufrere wrote:

> Ok, now that's even better, there seem to bo no host sharing at all.
> What joke exactly is all this ?
> - It's impossible to download CDs, because CD#2 is broken
> - It's impossible to download DVD, because nobody shares it.

Are you sure 3.0r2's CD2 is still bad?  I had gatech to a refresh and
switch to mirroring direct from the machine with the repo drive mounted
right before dropping 4.

Right now the big pulls should be done so I just started the seeds back
up.  Doubt I can keep all of the 3.0r2 torrents seeded for long though.
Going to try to get the 4 errata built and when those drop the mirrors
will need a clear shot at em so some of the torrents will get killed off
again.

Really need some volunteers to keep a couple of seeds running outside of
a NAT.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!