[WBEL-users] 4.0 media check blues

Randy rocano at comcast.net
Wed May 18 19:44:58 CDT 2005

As I had already responded to Kirby:

I used a sony crx185e3 (CD burner) at 4x (the slowest
speed). Forgot to mention that just a few days before I
burned WBEL 3.0 CD's and they media checked OK.
All things considered and since this isn't exactly a
mission critical install I went ahead and installed with
the media. The install seemed to be fine and I'll try
another burn from Linux if I encounter any problems.

Thanks for your timely responses.

Randy