[WBEL-users] Updating to WBEL4 ?

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:09:41 CDT 2005

On 5/19/05, Brian Ipsen <bipsen-sender-9b91d2 at andebakken.dk> wrote:
> The current issue is, taht I need the expect rpm package in a version 5.40
> or newer - which doesn't exist for WBEL3 ... I guess I'll have to install a
> complete WBEL3 box, and then recompile the SRPM from WBEL4 in order to get
> this version (since the current box isn't installed with a lot of the
> development tools required for rebuilding this package)...

I haven't been following this thread closely, so my apologies if I
missed something.  However, you shouldn't need to reinstall just to
get some packages you skipped during install.  Just do

yum install packageName

man yum for more options in the yum package which can help you to find
which package provides which features.

Greg