[WBEL-users] shared memory ...

Jim Bodkikns (Dakotacom) JimBodkins at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 20:45:15 CDT 2005

Hi,

   I have several questions.

   An application written for RHEL 3 works correctly (the lock manager
portion that uses shared memory) under RHEL 3 and WBEL. Interestingly, it
fails entirely under Centos. (I understood they were both built from the
same sources). Do I have reason to be concerned by this?

   I recently read a comment by a Dev (at WBEL) stating that he was leaving
for the greener pastures of Centos. This is what prompted my trying Centos
to begin with - and its subsequent failure. Is this true, what does that
mean, what is the future of WBEL? (See question one for significance).

Thanks in advnce
Jim