[WBEL-users] yum and wbl4

Ognen Duzlevski ognen at cobite.com
Tue May 24 14:16:15 CDT 2005

Hi, I am having issues with yum and wbel4, receiving the following:

[root at terranova etc]# yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up Repos
ftp://ftp.esat.net/mirrors/whiteboxlinux.org/4/en/debuginfo/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: [Errno ftp error] 550 Failed to change directory.
Trying other mirror.
ftp://ftp.opensourcemirrors.org/linux/whitebox/4/en/debuginfo/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 4] IOError: [Errno ftp error] (111, 'Connection refused')
Trying other mirror.

None of the mirrors seem to "work". I am getting this after applying one
of the changes in /etc/yum.conf (source of the change is this thread:
http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/whitebox-users@beau.org/1322697.html )

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ognen