[WBEL-users] What's the wrong?

David Eckelkamp deckelkamp at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:02:58 CDT 2005

I have seen this same problem on a couple of the machines on which I run
WBEL3. The first time was on my personal workstation. In all cases, the
problem "went away" after a reboot. I have not tried to find the root cause
of the problem. While in this state, some RPM commands worked OK, but I
believe most failed. This problem hasn't occurred on all servers running
WBEL3, so I'm not even sure how it gets into the state.

I suspect that if you reboot the machine, the problem will stop occurring.

Hope this helps.
DavidE