[WBEL-users] File corruption and new kernel

Bob Ramstad rramstad at gmail.com
Fri May 27 18:20:46 CDT 2005

On 5/27/05, Bob Ramstad <rramstad at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I'm going to make one more stab, replacing the entire contents
> of drivers/scsi, and see if that gets me a usable build.

This didn't work, wouldn't build, but what did build was taking the
patch for sata_sil.c from 0.8 to 0.9 and applying that to the
kernel-source SRPM files.

I have no idea if this will fix my problems, of course, but it looks promising.

As per my earlier notes, if anyone has experiences migrating from
WBEL3 to WBEL4 I'd love to hear about them, and I'm sure other folks
on this list would love to hear about them too.

-- Bob