[WBEL-users] WBEL4: yum problem..please help

Sanjay Arora sanjay.k.arora at gmail.com
Sat May 28 12:40:35 CDT 2005

Hi all

Installed a fresh box with wbel4. yum seemed to have problems finding
repositories on check-update...so googled a bit...found something that
said something about some bug and to pick fc3 yum and use weel repo
file....did that...again problems...login...connection failed using
failover, no more servers.

Now I have botched the yum & conf files so much, I don't know which is
which...so want to uninstall yum n start from scratch.

Will someone pointout the location of a working yum rpm that he is
USING on wbel4 and a conf file /repo mirror file, if not in the rpm.

Best regards.
Sanjay.