[WBEL-users] How I can to block Spyware?

"Raúl D. Pittí Palma" rdpitti at globaltecsa.com
Mon May 30 12:37:13 CDT 2005

i used a combination of things:
	squid as a proxy, with squidguard, blocking a list of sites provided by
http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
	install spywareblaster on all windows machines
	install firefox as the default browser
	hide internet explorer
	the users must manually authenticated when start the browser (the logs
can be procesed later, and they know that..)

So far, the results are excellent...

RP