[WBEL-users] File corruption and new kernel

Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.) grahamp at wsieurope.com
Tue May 31 05:18:38 CDT 2005

Bob

Is that a *real* speed comparison or are you exagerating a trifle? :)

I'm asking as we use RH and SATA systems and have not specifically
noticed poor performance. That said we do have an application which
requires a huge disc database (3D model) which runs faster if the data
is compressed, which says it is disc bound.

Your statements imply that the built-in driver may have something to do
with that.

Not helping your problem but an interesting side issue.

Your comments are appreciated.
Graham