[WBEL-users] Re: Yum missing packages for WBEL4?

Eric B. ebenze at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 01:36:02 CST 2005

Ok - well after some serious playing around with different options, Karanbir
was kind enough to suggest appending the following to my /etc/yum.conf file,
and it has done the trick.

#Added line for the Box to stay x86_64 clean

exclude=*.i386 *.i686 *.i586

This will not pickup, and therefore not include in any transaction set - any
of the 32bit pkgs.

Thanks Karanbir!

news:4386E456.3050108 at karan.org...