[WBEL-users] Forwarding message from Vicki

MJang mike at mommabears.com
Fri Oct 7 14:44:51 CDT 2005

Folks,

Just realized this message from Vicki of whiteboxlinux didn't get
forwarded to the mailing list. It's from about a week ago; hopefully
things are at least a little better by now:

We're all ok but still a long way from back to normal.  Power came back
on at the main branch of the library so the website is back up.  John is
back from KY and working at getting everything back up.  I'm still on
the road - don't want to bring my parents back into the area until
conditions are better.  Thanks for your good thoughts, prayers and
concern!

Thanks,
Mike