[WBEL-users] Quick update

Vicki Reeves vickir at beau.org
Sat Oct 8 11:27:21 CDT 2005

I haven't read all the posts yet so please excuse any redundancy.  The
library is almost fully functional again with 5 of 7 branches back up.
Most of us have electricity (at least most of the time). A lucky few
even have water that is safe to drink.  We've thrown tarps over our
roofs and figured out how to cope with the influx of huge Gulf mosquitos
and how to manage without trash pickup!  So things are getting back to
normal which means that we hope to soon begin getting to the updates.

We have not had time to look at the problem some have been having
signing off the list.  If you are wanting to sign off and have not been
able to, please send an email to help at beau.org and I'll get you off.

Thanks again for your kind words, prayers and patience.  Going from
being the shelter during Katrina to needing shelter during Rita has been
an experience.

--
Vicki Reeves, Info Tech Dept          http://beau.org/~vickir
Beauregard Parish Library             http://library.beau.org

In a world with no borders or fences, who needs gates & windows?