[WBEL-users] Adaptec 2120s SCSI Raid Controller

Multisys, Jim Keable jimkeable at multisys.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 15:53:46 CDT 2005

Hi Dan,

Yes we are using WB3, can you remember the version of updates you tried or
roughly when you tried them?

I am hoping to just upgrade the driver, if I have to completely re-load the
server I will be changing the SCSI as well!

Many thanks

Jim

We've had the same problems with these controllers on WBEL3.  Is that
the version you are using?  I tried using the packages from Adaptec's
website, but they didn't seem to fix the problem.  I read on another
list that the problem does not exist with Enterprise Linux 4, so we
upgraded to that version and have not had issues with those controllers
since.

Dan