[WBEL-users] up2date issue?

Aaron J Weber aweber at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 15:24:01 CDT 2005

Can anyone send me (or post) an up-to-date sources file?  I'm not totally sure of the syntax between yum and yum-mirror and what the URI's should look like.  I see a few FTP sites that have the images and packages, but don't know if those should be MIRROR's or yum (without MIRROR) or what?

Thanks in advance.  Much obliged.

-AJ