[WBEL-users] up2date issue?

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Sun Oct 16 16:11:22 CDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-16 at 16:24 -0400, Aaron J Weber wrote:
> Can anyone send me (or post) an up-to-date sources file?  I'm not
> totally sure of the syntax between yum and yum-mirror and what the
> URI's should look like.  I see a few FTP sites that have the images
> and packages, but don't know if those should be MIRROR's or yum
> (without MIRROR) or what?

Any of the mirrors listed on the whiteboxlinux.org website are full
mirrors and have the YUM data there. if you edit
the /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file you you can disable the yum-mirror
lines and then set the main 3 yum lines to point to your favorite mirror
(ie.. FAST mirror).  The format is pretty self explanatory as the
sources file is very well documented.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>