[WBEL-users] ext2_write_inode: unable to read inode block

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed Oct 26 22:58:04 CDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 13:33 -0400, whitebox at telematch.com wrote:
> I have installed WhiteBox Linux EL3 respin 2 on two Dell 6800's.
> About once a week I get errors on the RAID 1 pair in the expansion
> slot like this:
> [snip]

Hardware raid 1 or software raid 1?

And have you checked to make sure you have the latest bios on the dell
boxes?  I've seen problems before with dell servers where you have to
make sure you have the latest bios to fix odd issues like that.  That
would be my first place to check.  Also check to see what drivers dell
has for "Redhat enterprise linux 3" for those model servers.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>