[WBEL-users] Re: trying to unsubscribe

MJang mike at mommabears.com
Thu Sep 22 14:59:00 CDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-22 at 15:15 -0400, Bob Barrett wrote:
> Actually, this has been a problem for months (I'm not the 1st) so I can
> continue to hit the "delete" button until
> the problem is corrected.

And as Hurricane Rita seems headed almost directly for the homes of the
folks behind WhiteBox Enterprise Linux, now is NOT the time to complain.

If I were located in their area, I would consider evacuating. I would at
least be boarding up my home (which I've done before while in the path
of a hurricane, and I know it can be a full time, extremely stressful,
several day endeavor).

John, Vicki, etc, my hopes and best wishes are with you, your friends,
and your families during this difficult time. For those who pray, I'm
sure the Whitebox Linux folks would appreciate those as well.

Thanks,
Mike