[WBEL-users] kernel package

Schirmers, Thorsten thorsten.schirmers at secunet.com
Tue Sep 27 10:41:17 CDT 2005

 Hi !

Maybe you are looking for this Fernando ?

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/enterprise/4Desktop/en/os/SRPMS/kernel-2.6.9-11.EL.src.rpm
or
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/updates/enterprise/4ES/en/os/SRPMS/kernel-2.6.9-11.EL.src.rpm

I think both packages should be identically.

Thosch