[WBEL-users] Kernel Panic

khaqq khaqq at free.fr
Thu Feb 2 07:28:45 CST 2006

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:41:32 +0100
Fernando Apesteguía <fernando.apesteguia at gmail.com> wrote:

> If if know the chipset I'll tell you.... the pen drive is not mine, so I
> returned it to his owner.

I was thinking of the chipset used in the board in which the pen drive
was plugged in, not the pen drive itself. It may be your mainboard's, it
may be an addon board...

However, one of my boards started to exhibit unstable USB behaviour right
before bursting a cap, so it may not be a software issue, rather a hardware
one. Please go to badcaps.net, read a bit, and check your board for
problematic caps.

> I'll update my kernel as soon as possible.

Good. Please keep in touch if you can reproduce with the newer kernel.

khaqq