[WBEL-users] Automatically loading the CDs from hard drive.

William Herrera william at ntpr.net
Thu Feb 9 07:54:09 CST 2006

Hello everyone, wondering who can help!

I would like to know, in White Box EL, where is the file located.
The file that tells the system from where to load the CDs whenever I do changes to the system and additional CDs are needed.

For example, in Mandriva I can copy all the CDs to the hard drive (anywhere) and edit the file urpmi.conf located in the /etc directory toindicate the location where the CDs are. Whenever I do changes andadditional CDs are needed the system will pick them from the newlocation without me having to be swapping CDs all the time.

Does any one know?