[WBEL-users] Update kernel rpm packages

John Morris jmorris at beau.org
Mon Jan 9 21:33:11 CST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 11:55, Edwards, Scott (GE Healthcare) wrote:

> I don't want to pressure you or anything, I was just wondering if
> there was any sort of wild estimate on when WBEL4's turn was coming?

As soon as I get em built.  Finally have em downloaded and stuff, but
I'm now seeing the same things I saw with WBEL3 packages built in a
chroot build hosted on WBEL4.  Really don't want to be maintaining FC2
forever so want to solve that problem.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris     This post is 100% M$Free!