[WBEL-users] File system from 3.x to 4.x is different?

Alon js at wsco.com
Tue Jan 17 17:25:55 CST 2006

Nope,. Ghost simply brings an error and doesn't recognize the utilization of
the actual space used.
I'll be happy of any other product, Linux or M$ based that can create an
image.. OR
Alternatively,. can anyone suggest of a way for me to do the following:

1. Boot from a bootable partition on a  DiskOnKey (any linux flavour or
otherwise).
2. Setup a network configuration, (set network services of IP, Netmask,
Gateway, Resolv DNS).
3. Install from Network (even though the network itself is going to be the
computer next to it).
4. In regards to the network. How would I be able to load all the files in
the WBEL image CDS's such that
they will be accessible to be d/l and installed on the target server?

Any pointers on that?

- Alon
js at wsco.com