[WBEL-users] File system from 3.x to 4.x is different?

Alon js at wsco.com
Tue Jan 17 19:43:34 CST 2006

Hi Scott,

Could you walk me through the processof how to do this?
Sorry for the newbie question, but the intention is indeed to have multiple
distributions on a repository server
and have a, Remove existing OS and Install from fresh or image, on demand.

Yes,. I have a machine which will be dedicated for the ISO files of the
various distributions. It is on a public IP
address so how do I set up the NFS sharing? will this also work with TCP/IP?
Can I enter the network setup?

- Alon
js at wsco.com