[WBEL-users] Re: Kernel rebuilding - I'm having a blonde moment...

Edwards, Scott (GE Healthcare) J.Scott.Edwards at ge.com
Wed Jan 25 16:36:17 CST 2006

I'm not sure that will work anymore since they discontinued the
kernel-sourcecode rpm (that is how I used to do it).

I am wondering if you could modify or replace the
kernel-2.6.9-i686.config file in the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES
directory (after you have installed the kernel.X.X.X-XX.src.rpm)
or which ever config file you want to change (there are many).

DISCLAIMER: I haven't actually tried this myself, yet.