[WBEL-users] like a rescue CD, to load various distributions

Alon js at wsco.com
Wed Jan 25 20:40:10 CST 2006

I'm finally all set with Linux distributions.
However, In my menu, I have a Windows 98 boot option and I don't how to make
this happen.
Meaning:

LABEL White Box 4
KERNEL wbel4/vmlinuz.wb4
APPEND vga=normal initrd=wbel4/initrd.wb4 root=/dev/ram0 rw

LABEL CentOS 3
KERNEL centos3/vmlinuz.ce3
APPEND vga=normal initrd=centos3/initrd.ce3 root=/dev/ram0 rw

LABEL Windows 98 FAT32 DOS prompt.
KERNEL <what do I put here?>
APPEND vga=normal initrd=<What do I put here>    root=/dev/ram0 rw

Where or how do I obtain a windows 98 disk image and what kernel do I load?
A while back I created a bootable CD that boots up like a Win98 prompt, but
how do I make an img file
of it,. andwhat kernel do I put?

Thanks,

- Alon