[WBEL-users] like a rescue CD, to load various distributions

Alon js at wsco.com
Thu Jan 26 11:40:07 CST 2006

Hi Will,

You took an extra step :))
With Windows 98 I only need a DOS prompt! whatever you see when you boot up
from  a floppy 1.44. Not the full installation.
Just a boot to prompt is all I need, not an installer.
Once I'm in the DOS prompt, I'm good.
My question is, what values should I put into the menu (the kernel portion)
and where do I get a win98.img  file, or how do I
create one?
Is there a way to create such an img file from a CD-ROM?

- Alon
js at wsco.com