[WBEL-users] Where to remove the RedHat stuff

Alex Chen alex_chen at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 26 23:49:02 CST 2006

Thanks everybody of the useful information.  That really helps.
I am not going to make tons of money out of this.  My company needs to
bundle software in a Linux box to support our other main product, a separate
network device.  So even if there is money to be made, it not going to be in
this box, let alone myself :)

Alex